Go To Your Edges Programme
For Creative, Digital, IT and Finance companies who want to invest in their employees happiness and wellbeing.
Go To Your Edges is a self enquiry programme for employees to explore their happiness/unhappiness in their working life.
- Discover what makes you feel happier at work and what work is meaningful to you.
- Understand more what makes you tick and where your motivations lie.
- Explore how your work may be zapping your energy and what to do about it.
- Uncover your long held beliefs and expectations about your working life and learn to let go of sabotaging beliefs.
- Take action to work towards your goals and get more in line with your expectations.
- Find out how to take the pressure off being ‘happy’ all the time.
- Learn how to practice getting ‘in the zone’ to increase feelings of doing the right thing, in the right place, with the right people.
- Explore your reactions to external stresses and how to turn that energy into creative fuel.
- Learn and practice exercises that can be done throughout your working day to help tame your brain.
- Unleash your creative power by acknowledging and transforming you reactionary states.
- Dare to be vulnerable by unmasking and connecting more to your colleagues.
- Feel more your whole self at work.
- Learn to let go of situations that you can’t control and embrace the present moment.
- Discover how to make your job ‘a calling’ rather than just a means to an end.
Go To Your Edges with Bells On
- All of the benefits of Go To Your Edges Programme with the added benefit of a more in depth one to one session with each employee.
- Choose to add on 1, 2 or 3 30 minute happiness at work coaching sessions. This enables an even deeper dive into what aspects of the programme can help employees on a more personal level.
Go To Your Edges is all about transformations. Transformations for your employees and transformations for your business.
To that end this programme is delivered over a 12 week period and includes:
- A Happiness Survey measuring aspects of happiness at work - before and after the programme, giving you valuable data.
- 6 meaty Modules for your employees to get stuck into - 1 every two weeks, which can easily be worked around schedules.
- 3 Workshops at the beginning, middle and end that help introduce the programme and give your employees first hand experience of techniques and activities to enhance the programmes modules.
- Practice sheets for daily and weekly happiness practices which include easy to implement ideas to cultivate a mindset of happiness, purpose and connection.